Norway’s Largest Bank Raises International Media Profile
DNB, Norway’s largest bank, was relatively unknown in the media outside of Norway. Our task was to raise its global profile as a leading corporate, commercial and investment bank and asset manager in the healthcare, shipping and energy industries.
This included live TV interviews for its CEO and media placements in key financial and trade publications. Especially critical interviews included discussions with CNBC at Davos on technology and Bloomberg TV in London on its quarterly earnings.
We also provided conference support for its annual Nordic-American Life Science conference by inviting the media to attend and conducting a satisfaction survey for the conference participants to establish a Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- DNB CFO on Rise in Investment Banking Fees, Shareholder Payouts
- Our digital banking is catching up with the Chinese, says Norwegian bank CEO
- Oil price benchmarks drop on economic slowdown
- A-Manager von erstplatziertem Energie-Fonds hält zyklisches Übergewicht
- Oil Falters as U.S. Shutdown, China Trade Cast Pall Over Economy
- DNB healthcare banker wishes for cross-border M&A, is 'bullish' on US industry