This global real estate company had developed and built a complex portfolio of major commercial and residential properties in a major American city. It required a crisis communications PR plan to address a wide range of potential disruptions, from power outages to fires and labor unrest.Read Case Study
Issues Management & Crisis CommunicationsEffective communications strategy, planning and execution in high-stakes situations.
Many crises are issues not properly anticipated or managed. Planning is key and optimizes both crisis management and reputation protection. This needs to be done in close collaboration with management and other key advisors.
Knowing what to do, when, with whom and how is central to any issues and crisis management action plan. Calibrating communication outreach is both a strategic and tactical best practice.
We can move nimbly into any major media money and media market around the world to engage as needed to advance the objectives of the issues and crisis management plan.
- Issues and stakeholder mapping
- Crisis scenario planning and desktop sessions
- Comprehensive crisis communications management
- Dynamic media monitoring and social media influencer ecosystem mapping
- Media relations
- 360 Degree stakeholder communications support
- Integrated with our regulatory, law enforcement, and public affairs communications services and solutions
- Capabilities that extend across global money and media center markets
Crisis & Issues Management
Crisis & Issues Management, Financial Services
The implosion of Bear Stearns’ two mortgage-backed security funds set in motion a series of events that would result in the Great Financial Crisis.Read Case Study
Crisis & Issues Management, Non-Profit & Government
A number of financial services firms offered to lend the City of Detroit over $2 billion against its art collection at the Detroit Institute for the Arts in order for the city to emerge from bankruptcy.Read Case Study