North American Insurance Asset Manager Seeks AUM Growth
SLC Management, an institutional insurance asset manager owned by Canadian insurer Sun Life Financial, wanted to grow awareness among U.S. pensions and insurers of its fixed income and alternative asset solutions through public relations.
We created a media relations and content strategy that would raise the asset manager’s profile by leveraging its heritage Sun Life Financial name but also developing the SLC Management name in its own right. We targeted the news and media outlets read by pension funds and insurance companies to support its distribution channels in the U.S.
We raised the asset manager’s profile among institutional investors through public relations, including a series of feature interviews, op-eds, and expert source positioning in the financial and trade media. This included a Forbes contributor profile for the CIO, op-eds in the Financial Times, and high-profile feature placements in Pensions & Investments, FundFire, Institutional Investor, The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.
We also provided professional PR services and communications support for a number of strategic initiatives: acquisitions, new hires, fund launches and a brand consolidation under a new name. The firm more than tripled its AUM.
- LDI proves its worth in era of interest rate volatility
- Sun Life to Expand in Infrastructure With InfraRed Deal
- Here Comes a New $160 Billion Asset Manager
- Sun Life sees brighter U.S. presence in future
- Do not expect the Fed to stop global growth unravelling
- No-deal Brexit move is 'tantamount to pursuing recession', strategist warns
- Trump Tariff Tweet Sends Treasury Yield to Lowest Since 2016 Vote
- CEOs buckle in for a bumpy ride as US-China trade war gains traction
- If COVID-19 Is Like Past Pandemics, We Could Face Decades Of Economic Fallout