We’ve seen more than 246 mass shootings in the United States in 2022 alone. Without a widespread change in gun regulation, we will continue to live in fear of tragedies like those in Uvalde and Buffalo.
We mourn for the families who went through the recent mass shootings. We as a company want to be a part of a much-needed change to achieve gun control.
Today we are announcing that we will provide pro-bono services to organizations and individuals fighting for gun control. Montieth & Company will offer marketing communications, PR and public affairs services to those whose beliefs and commitments align with ours and strive to make our communities better and safer.
We won’t sit on the sidelines and wait for the next tragic event; we will work to contribute to making a real change that results in meaningful gun control.
If you or someone you know is working to advance responsible gun regulation and could benefit from our services, please contact us here.
Montieth & Company can:
- organize media training to enable you to tell your story;
- secure media interviews on topics important to your work;
- write and secure placements for op-eds;
- help you prepare for a virtual press conference;
- advise you on engaging with stakeholders and elected officials at all levels of government;
- create content campaigns;
- initiate and execute on campaigns and distribute sign-on letters;
- support your community organizing efforts.
Tell us what you want to achieve, and we will do everything we can to help, free of charge. Learn more about our pro-bono work here.