Brazil’s Biggest Airline Engages with US Investors
GOL Airlines (NYSE:GOL), Brazil’s biggest domestic airline, wanted to engage with its U.S. investors.
We built a comprehensive investor relations services and media relations program that leveraged the CEO and CFO as key spokespersons for high-impact interviews with target top-tier financial print and broadcast outlets.
We navigated the firm through a series of media tours in New York for the CEO and CFO that resulted in TV appearances on CNN International and Bloomberg TV, and feature articles in The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, and Barron’s about the airline’s differentiation in the marketplace as a low-cost carrier.
We also provided investor relations support on the airline’s quarterly and annual earnings statements and presentations to investors, as well as material press releases on the airline’s plans for international and domestic expansion and material issues.
- Gol CEO: We are confident 737 MAX is able to fly
- 'Bloomberg Markets: The Close' Full Show (10/18/2019)
- Gol Airline Seeks Closer Ties to American and United After Split With Delta
- Rising U.S. Oil Output Forced GOL Airlines to Change Its Hedging Method
- Brazil’s largest airline goes after higher-paying customers with a new perk: No middle seat
- The Southwest Airlines of Brazil Opens Up About the Boeing 737 MAX