As an Associate at Montieth & Company, you will be joining an award-winning public relations agency. We work with B2B clients, including financial services, professional services and technology. With offices in New York, London and Hong Kong, we are recognized internationally for our integrated cross-border public relations programs.
We are looking for a candidate with 1 to 3 years of experience in public relations.
The ideal candidate is an eloquent communicator, both written and verbally, with excellent time-management skills and attention to detail. They will have an interest in B2B communications, particularly in finance, technology and professional services. As part of the team, this person will be working across multiple accounts to pitch the media, draft and edit content including press releases and byliners, counsel clients on strategic communications, and other activities as required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 – 3 years of professional experience.
- Experience working with B2B clients.
- Ability to write in a clear, concise and creative style.
- Strong presentation and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent time management skills, an ability to multi-task, and attention to detail.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in a second language.
In your first year, you would receive:
- Starting compensation commensurate with experience, a 6-month performance-based salary bump, and end-of-year bonus.
- $1,000 annual stipend for your professional development.
- Healthcare, dental and vision plans.
- 10 vacation days in year one + 3 “summer Fridays” off.
- 3 Personal days and paid sick leave.
Our entire team has been working remotely since mid-March, and will continue to do so until it is safe to return to the office.