Montieth & Company is looking for an experienced media relations executive able to identify and execute opportunities with reporters and publications covering asset management, institutional and retail mutual fund investing, conventional and alternative asset classes, and macroeconomic issues and events in a global context.
The successful candidate will join a close knit team of highly motivated professionals.
Job requirements include:
- Proven media relations professional with 7 to 10 years of agency or client-side corporate and financial services experience.
- Possess a book of clips demonstrating the results achieved
- Forward-thinking strategist and counselor, adept at planning and execution
- Track record of successes on behalf of your clients
- Possess relationships with a broad range of journalists, editors, bloggers, and producers
- Knows the issues facing institutional investors and asset managers, understands the world of mutual fund investing, and familiar with institutional and RIA perspectives
- Experience developing thought leadership strategies and programs
- Experience in crisis communications, especially litigation support is a plus